Tamiya 32599 : Char Moyen Russe T-34/85 1/48
Sécurité des paiements
Les modes de livraison
|The T ‐ 34/85 was an evolution of the T ‐ 34/76 put in difficulty against the powerful German Tiger I and Panther. To accommodate its 85mm gun, the turret had been enlarged and its armor reinforced. Manufactured in series from January 1944, it played an important role in the Allied victory, in particular in Operation Bagration in the summer of 1944 and the advance on Berlin in April 1945. In total, 25,000 T-34 / 85 were produced until 1946 and they also served in the armies of the Warsaw Pact and exported to other states, participating in the wars in Korea, the Middle East and Vietnam.
● Model to assemble scale 1/48. Length: 169mm, width: 63mm.
● Completely new kit not sharing any part with the T ‐ 34/76 already present in the series (32515).
● Perfectly understood shapes and dimensions with a breakdown of parts resembling
to that of the real T ‐ 34/85.
● Texture of cast metal “as foundry” perfectly restored on the turret.
● The model reproduces a late vehicle with road wheels and end of series turret hatch.
● Tracks made up of independent injected plastic sections and pads.
● Captain's figure and two marking options for vehicles that participated in the invasion
from Germany in 1945.
Info complémentaire :
(Non disponible à ce jour)